Welcome to GG Hospitals International patient service. Being the pioneering institution in Southern India with more than three decades of immaculate reputation behind us, we have a dedicated International Patient Service team who will ensure you a hassle-free orientation and make your travel and stay a memorable experience.
GG follows stern compliance laid out by the Government of India for medical tourists. Hence, we will not discount any visa for International patients until and unless it is a valid medical visa.
Listed below are procedures and pre-requisites you will need to pursue to ensure the entire process is transparent and devoid of any encumbers.
PRE-REQUISITE TO APPOINTMENTThe first step in initiating the process is by sending us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we evaluate your request, the following procedures will be deployed.
- Sending visa invitation letter for Medical Visa
- Confirmation regarding your travel schedule
- Fixing appointments with doctors
- Booking serviced apartments in and around hospital
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED DURING YOUR FIRST VISITAs a mandatory procedure, International patients will have to submit the following documents at our International Help Desk upon arrival
- Passport copy
- Medical visa
- Valid ID proof – Passport / Driving License
- Previous medical reports
- Details of medication
- Referral note from your local doctor if available
MEDICAL VISA AND REGISTRATION PROCESSFor the International Immigration service, GG Fertility Research Centre can assist the process by providing a letter to support your Visa application. Please mail your visa queries to email@example.com You have to provide
- A request letter for medical visa
- Passport copies of husband and wife
- Prior Medical reports to support application
FOREIGNERS REGISTRATION IN INDIAAll foreigners visiting India on Medical Visa are required to get registered with the Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival.
CHECK LIST FOR MEDICAL VISA EXTENSIONLife is all about unpredictable moments, wherein you require a visa extension due to unavoidable circumstances. We at GG will walk you through this process effortlessly.
- Application form
- Recent passport photograph
- Request letter addressed to FRRO (only in case of delay / overstay)
- Original passport and copy of passport (photo page, page indicating passport validity, visa page and the page indicating arrival stamp of Indian immigration)
- Address proof
- Copy of valid lease agreement/Copy of recent electricity bill/Telephone bill along with a letter from house owner and ID proof of the owner/Letter from hostel/hotel
- Copy of ‘C’ form
- Medical report from recognized /specialized hospital/treatment centre specifying the period of treatment with patient details.
- Nature of illness treating doctor’s name and signature with hospital seal
- Fees Payable, if any (to be submitted as DD after approval of application)
- Police Clearance certificate
- Hospital Letter
AMENITIES / SERVICESOur team aims to provide you with exceptional service right from the word go. We will ensure the following arrangements are deftly catered based on your requirement
- Pick up/Drop facility from the airport to our hospital/service apartments
- Accommodation at our fully-owned service apartments
- Providing assistance throughout the treatment process
- Schedule subsequent visits
- Post discharge guidance
- Relationship Manager
- Car Hire facility
- Currency exchange
- City tour guide