Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India
- Assessment of Antispermatozoal antibodies among infertile couples in the Indian population – October 1992.
- Successful Twin Pregnancy in a case of Hypothalamo-Pituitary dysfunction - February 1995.
- Pregnancy in a case of Premature Ovarian Failure following Hormonal Replacement Therapy and Embryo transfer using donor oocytes April 1995.
- Simple treatment of retrograde ejaculation and successful pregnancy - Volume 50, No.4 - August 2000
- Successful pregnancies following Hysterosalphingogram (HSG) - Volume 52, No.1 - Jan-Feb 2002.
- Role of Laparoscopic Electro Coagulation of Ovarian Surface(LEOS) in PCOD and its outcome - Volume 52, No.2 - Mar-Apr 2002.
- A spontaneous successful second pregnancy in an established case of Premature Ovarian Failure - May/June 2003.
- Comparison of Clomiphene citrate and Letrozole for ovulation Induction and resultant pregnancy outcome – Nov / Dec 2004
(Prize winning article – Rs 8000/-)
Fertility and sterility (International Journal)
- “Successful Pregnancy in a patient with a 46, XY Karyotype”, Volume 78 No.2, August 2002 issue.
- Two interesting cases of ovarian pregnancy after in vitro fertilization–embryo transfer and its successful laparoscopic management. Vol. 92, No. 1, July 2009.
Journal of Human Reproductive Science (Co-author)
- Successful birth of the first frozen oocyte baby in India, J Hum Reprod Sci / Volume 2 / Issue 1 / Jan - Jun 2009
- Congenital malformation of fetus in a pregnancy following spontaneous ovulation in a case of premature ovarian failure J Hum Reprod Sci / Volume 3 / Issue 1 / Jan - Apr 2010
- First successful birth of twins in India following the transfer of vitrified oocytes, J Hum Reprod Sci / Volume 3 / Issue 1 / Jan - Apr 2010
- Heterotropic pregnancy: Rare occurrence of a 12- week ruptured right
isthmo-cornual ectopic along with a viable intrauterine pregnancy, J
Hum Reprod Sci/ Volume 5 / Issue : 2 / Page : 223-225 / June 2012
Reproductive Biomedicine (RBM) Online (International Journal)
- “Inside the tube and closer to Nature?”.Vol.9, No.4 October 2004
Basic and Applied Biomedicine
- Random Analysis of the Prime Causes of Infertility in India, in Journal of Basic & applied Biomedicine Volume 2, Number 3, July September –1994.
- First surrogate in India in the journal of Basic and Applied Biomedicine Volume 2, Number 4 October to December 1994.
- Management of Cardiac diseases and hypertension in pregnancy – Issue No. 2 - Dec 2000
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Today
- Ectopic pregnancy in ART- Volume 7, No.5 - May 2002
- Successful pregnancy outcome with conservative treatment in Heterotopic pregnancies: A report of three cases, Volume VIII,
No. 4 - April 2003.
- Ovarian torsion following ovulation induction: Three interesting case reports, Volume – X, No 9 - September 2005
- Book titled "Wonder of Motherhood". English and Tamil.
- Handbook on Intra Uterine Insemination.
- Practical Handbook of ART.
- Book titled "My Dreams come true". English and Tamil
- Book titled " A Book of Quotes" in English
- Book titled “Thaayaga Naaneruppan” Tamil / English
- Religious Book – “Mana amaithikku udhavum aanmeegam” -Tamil/English
- Baby is no Excuse for not Exercising – English / Tamil